Therapeutic Thursdays - Chrisspy


Hello My Lovelies,

Today's post will be about what I find therapeutic, relaxing, my zen zone, and what I like to do or see when I want to feel good. As many of my faithful readers know, I am a huge makeup junkie and 99.9% of the people I follow on Instagram are makeup artists. One makeup artist in particular that makes me drool is Chrisspy (real name is Christina.) She has almost 600K followers on Instragram and is beyond talented. I've been following her on youtube for years now and I was always a fan, she is gorgeous and her artistry skills have no words to describe them. Her forte is Glam makeup, extreme winged eyeliner, bold lips, dark sultry smokey eyes and dramatic brows but trust me, she is a knock out!
  
My absolute favorite look that she's done, she posted on youtube and I completely fell in love with her style of makeup. Take a look.

Enough with my blabbering about her talent, here are some of her pictures from her website! 
Tell me she's not dope!


 
**All Pictures are owned my Chrisspy. I do not own any of these photos.**








Comments

Popular Posts