Cakeface Confessions


Hello My Lovelies,

So I decided to skip on this week's Therapeutic Thursday. Actually, I'm thinking on revamping my daily blogging and categories that I'd be writing about on a daily. Since my earlier CakeFace Confession did so well, I decided to go ahead and show some of my work.
As a disclaimer, I do not associate myself as a makeup artist or "MUA." I simply have a love for makeup and the whole transformational feel of it. I know my skills are not perfect and that I have plenty of room to grow. Please do not be mean and understand that I do not categorize myself as a professional, simply a beauty enthusiast!You can follow me on Instragram @Margieeee92 where you can see my other makeup looks! Also, I need help! I don't know what my viewers like to see or want to see more of? More makeup pictorials? Reviews? Any tips?


Here are some of my best and favorite looks!




Comments

Popular Posts