CakeFace Confessions - Mermaid dreams.

Hello again My Lovelies!

Today I felt really inspired to create a makeup look that I've never done before and play with colors I have yet to use. All of the products that I used are drugstore products and are super affordable! The only product that cannot be found at a drugstore is the "Itsjudytime" Palette. 
 
Let's begin! 
On the eyes I used a combination of different palettes. In the crease I used Maybelline New York Eyeshadow in "Made For Mocha," I used the light brown shadow from the Itsjudytime palette and placed that on top of the crease and blended the crease color, on the lid I used the iridescent dark green eyeshadow from Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" palette, In the inner corner I used the purple eyeshadow from the Itsjudytime palette, In the lower lashline I used a mixture of the purple again as well as the denim blue from the Itsjudytime palette, waterline is Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in Dark Brown, My winged eyeliner is ELF's gel liner, eyebrows were filled in with ELF's duo eyebrow palette(wax and powder).

 On the face I used my favorite foundation which is Maybelline FitMe Foundation in #225, I also used the Maybelline FitMe Foundation in #350 as a contour for the hallows of my cheeks & the sides of my nose, chin and temples and blended it out with a damp beauty sponge. I then went in with NYX blush in Taupe to deepen the contour, I then used Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer on the under eye to brighten up the face as well as the bridge of my nose to highlight, I did not use any powders on my face aside from the NYX contour.

On the lips I lined my lips with NYX Lip Liner in 'Natural' and used L'Oreal's 'Fairest Nude' all over the lips. I then used Urban Decay's lipgloss in 'Midnight Cowboy' to finish off the look. 



Comments

Popular Posts