Make up of the day!

hello my beautiful lovelies! Today I'm coming at you guys with a MOTD(read caption) and I'm delighted to be able to share with you some of my tips and secrets! 
Today's look was very simple, go from bare faced to done-up :)
*Disclaimer, be aware. I'm about to show you my face without make up lol* 
Start off process, I have already applied my moisturizer and primer(ELF mineral face primer).
*Yes I have a lot of freckles lol 

 And here is the finished product!
The products that I used are as followed: 
  • Olay Active Hydrating beauty fluid lotion.
  • ELF Mineralized face primer
  • Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer
  • L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powerder foundation in Buff Beige
  • NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder in 741A Translucent  
  • NYX Blush in Taupe as contour
  • On the Eyes: ELF Liquid eyeliner and Cover Girls Lash Blast Mascara
  • Forever 21 makeup brand in highlight powder(on cheek bones)
  • NYX Eyebrown maker in Medium.
  • Lastly, sprayed with ELF Aloe Setting Spray
  • Jordana Lipliner in Taupe and just a clear lipshine on top
 
Voilà All done!


 Hope you guys enjoyed it! 
Take care my lovelies!

Much Love,
Margie 

Comments

Popular Posts