I'M MOVING!

     Hey my lovelies! Yes, you read the caption correctly! I am moving! My parents are going through a divorce and my mom and I ended up winning the house but...why do two people need a 5 room house, 2 bathrooms, a huge pool, huge front/backyard? So ultimately, my mother and I decided it's time to downsize and we're going to be relocating! Where? That's still up in the air but we have for sure decided that we don't need a gigantic house for 2 girls and 2 tiny chihuahuas lol so we're going to be packing up our bags and calling a new place home! 
     It's kind of a bittersweet moment since I was pretty much born into this house. I've lived here for over 16 years and this house is a part of me. This house was perfect when we first moved in. Five rooms for a family of five! My parents, older brother and sister plus little ole me! It was the ideal home that we needed as a family but as life went on, one sibling moved out and got married, then the other sibling followed right after and then the divorce happened so now it's just me, my mom and my two little pups. I really do love this house and I'm really going to miss it but I honestly believe down in my heart that it's time to move on :) This is always going to be my "home" but let's face the facts, it's just too much space! Especially when the day comes when I move out. Then my poor mom will be all alone in a huge house! No thanks. I would be forever guilty if I left her here all alone! So with that being said, we're going to go apartment hunting and find a cute little place to live with just us four (mom, me +2 dogs lol) I'm really excited to start this journey and I can't wait to show you guys our new place!!(of course we're not moving asap, we still have a while).

Much love,
Margie.

Comments

Popular Posts