Makeup of the Day! (MOTD)

Hey guys, so I'm sure you guys have seen my previous post about my Everyday Makeup Look, if not click HERE to see what I'm talking about. 
I have a couple of pics to show a close detailed look at my makeup as well as my outfit!
Finished product: I have to admit my new face routine is working WONDERS. This has no filter, no edit(aside from fixing saturation) and no photoshop! Look how flawless my skin looks and so smooth. Want to know how I achieve this look? Stay tuned ;)
A little closer look at my eye makeup (again no photoshop, just saturation adjustments, my lighting is horrid.) P.s Please excuse the mascara smears on my eyelid lol 
  
I stepped outside to show you all what my makeup, especially my foundation looked like in natural lighting. I was lucky and caught the last few rays of light before sunset. No flash, no edits, no photoshop, all me ;)
 
Hehe, I got a little carried away here with the posing and "modeling!" That's my backyard lol 
Seriously you guys, look how flawless my skin looks here and it's honestly the products that I used! I wasn't blessed with perfect skin but with makeup I can pretend I did lol


_________________________________________________________________
*You can click on the brand name to take you to the exact item in their website*
My OOTD consists of: My cream sweater is from Cotton On.
My bottoms are LEE Brand from TJ Maxx.
Boots are from Bakers(Purchased years ago)
Scarf is from Thailand, gift from my boyfriend.
Sunglasses are Forever 21.
Purse was a gift from my boyfriend--Michael Kors

Comments

Popular Posts