Goodnight October,

Well, the night is coming to an end and the majority of the trick-or-treaters have gone home. All that's left are the high school kids who don't want to go home and are scattered at the curb sitting and eating their hauled candy. I'm currently snugged up next to my love, sipping on some hot chocolate, eating homemade choco-chip cookies and watching Ghost Adventures. These are my favorite moments. Doing things I love with the people I adore. 
     Tomorrow is a miraculous day! The very first day of a brand new month. *Sigh* How beautiful is that? You may have gotten dumped, fired, sick or hurt but tomorrow the calender draws back to a full circle to be a brand new day for you. It's a first. It's thee first. It doesn't matter that it's still 2013 but what does matter is, it's a brand new slate of a beautiful beginning. November brings the chilly days and scarf weather, the falling of the leaves, the warm mashed potatoes and the delish glazed turkey. This is a good time for all of you to take in that fresh cold fall air, let is fill your lungs to full capacity and watch the fog exhale from your mouth. Let all the grudges, bad memories, tension and stress disappear into the cold autumn night air. 
    We have taken all these things for granted. Go out at night and outside with a blanket wrapped around you and stare up! The stars are endless and will always be there to  captivate you with it's immensity. Never in our lifetime will we be able to feel so small as compared to looking up at the dark star scattered ocean above us. I'm starting a new page and learning to live and let live. I will not be disappointed by this month. I will take care of November like a new relationship, fragile yet destined. 

Please be good to me, November.  I really need it. 

Much love,
Margie.

Comments

Popular Posts