I'm a buttsniffer?!


 
      Yep, you read that right guys! For those of you who don't know who this is, her name is Judy Travis from Itsjudytime/itsjudyslife/itsmommylife from youtube.com. She's one of the most elite youtubers and considered a "celebrity" from the youtube world! I honestly look up to Judy so much! Not only is she a mother of an *about to be* one year old baby girl but she's pregnant again, with IDENTICAL TWINS! Yet she still finds time to have a career as a beauty guru and a loving mother/wife. She is one of my biggest inspirations in life. She's the one who inspired me to start blogging and eventually I will start to produce youtube videos as well. She lives the glamorous life of changing poopy diapers, making dinner, providing a home for her twin babies inside of her belly and when there is a second of peace, she shows ladies from all over the globe the how to's of makeup!
     I don't think she gets enough credit for being such a great "host." Please go check her out and tell her MargieCaroline.blogspot.com sent you!!! I'm sure you guys will enjoy the content she puts out!


Take care my lovelies! 
Margie Caroline.

Comments

Popular Posts