Gnarly Ghosts, Bloody Vampires and creepy spider webs!

 

That time of year is finally here! The colors orange and black are scattered through out your towns, lights are up, decorations of ghosts, black cats and witches are being hung all over and all stores are stocking up on yummy candy! The best part of the Halloween season is the endless amounts of halloween costume stores rising up from the ground like the living dead... One of my favorite past times during this holiday is just searching and looking through the costumes. Since i'm 21 years old, I don't really have much need to get a costume or go trick-or-treating but I do find that going to the stores just to look at costumes is a lot of fun too. I recently went to a couple of Halloween stores with my boyfriend, just to look at the funny/scary/slutty costumes and let me tell you, we had a BALL!

I'm not the kind of girl who needs roses just because, jewelry from head to toe or likes being wined and dined on. Just give me a dark room, endless scary movies, a blanket and I'm the happiest girl alive! I love horror movies, ghost movies and I am a HUGE believer in ghosts and the paranormal, that's a different story in itself, and I get a kick off searching and watching shows or movies about them.  

If you are in search of a costume this year, or someone you know, but hate that they cost so much... here are a couple discount codes for the Spirit Halloween Online store!! Happy Halloween you guys :)
  
Spirit Halloween  
1. 20% Off of one item: 20OFF2013
2. Free shipping on purchases over $65 off site: OCTSHIP

Just enter these codes at checkout! 
 
Much love,
Margie

Comments

Popular Posts