Back at it!

Hello my lovelies!
Just an update for you guys. I'm on a health kick! Today marked the first day that I got up my big booty and worked out. I have to admit that I'm a lot heavier than I used to be(or would like to be) and I just want to share my story with you guys and hopefully you can follow me on my journey to health!
I'm currently weighing within the 160-170 range right now. Yikes! I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am in myself that I have let myself go so badly. But, don't fret! I'm determined to get my body back! I used to play volleyball every other day at an open gym, I used to slave at 24 hour fitness and I ate whatever I wanted in moderation! But as time went on and volleyball season ended I let myself go :(
I used to consistently weigh 135 since I graduated high school in 2010 and now I'm at 170...thats a total of 35 lbs in 2 years!
I used to look like this...
And back when this picture was taken, I thought I was fat!! Geez, what I would do to be that size again lol. My 22nd birthday is coming up in April. I have 6 months to get back into my ideal weight and look like this once more!
I need you guys to be my inspiration and motivation!
And to think that back then, I wasn't afraid of tight fitting clothes!  ^^^

And here I am a year and a half ago. this was in the best shape of my life! I had a six pack coming in, "V" definition, flat tummy and a good core! I will definetly get my body back! I swear!! 
I'm totally looking forward to updating you guys on my fitness journey. Time to get healthy!

Much love, 
Margie


Comments

Popular Posts