Wreck It Wednesday - 3's A Crowd

Hello My Lovelies,

I need to vent. I'm frustrated and here's why.. For the past 5 years, it's just been my mom and I at the house. My brother moved out with his girlfriend, my sister got married and left the nest, my parents separated and my dad moved out. Since then, it's just been my mom and I and I liked it that way. We have two bathrooms so that means no waiting to shower, we have our own section of the house so I could listen to loud music at 1 AM and it not affect her. It was great. But, now my grandmother has moved in. But, before you guys start judging me and saying how cruel I am about her moving in and yada-yada-yada, you guys don't know my grandmother. My grandma used to live with my other aunt in a HUGE house where she had her own bathroom, huge room, A/C, cable TV, and a stocked fridge but she just didn't like my aunts dog(which is an outdoors dog.) Seriously, she's so spoiled that it really irritates me. My aunt was kind enough to give you one of the biggest rooms in her house and even ordered the cable guy to set up her room and the only complaint she had was the family dog that stayed outside? So, she hurt my aunts feelings, and she forced herself upon my mom and I. Let me remind you that my mom and dad are going through a divorce and we're moving out of this house soon to a new apartment, our things are boxed up and ready to go BUT my grandma insisted that we haul ALL of her belongings to our house, in which we don't have room for. That's annoying. She complains about everything! I have to share a bathroom with her now and she complains that I take too long in the shower, I'm too loud, I put the toilet paper on the wrong way, I didn't screw the toothpaste cap on all the way. I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY SHIT.
She literally has 9 cups in our fridge right now, half empty and all are the same beverage. She pours herself a drink, sips on it, forgets about it, pours herself another cup, finds the old cup and puts it in the fridge and repeat. We have NO room in our fridge because my grandmother has her cup collection scattered all over the place. IT'S THE SAME BEVERAGE, WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST COMBINE THEM INTO A PITCHER? I don't know. My dogs HATE her, they bark at her whenever she comes out of her room, they won't go near her, and I can sort of see why. She fights with my mom on the daily. She nit picks about every little damn thing. Oh, and yesterday, my mom took her out grocery shopping. My grandma bought herself all the things she wanted and needed for the week to eat/drink. I hear my mom coming up the walk way and I see her with 50 million bags in her hands, almost tripping and falling over, grunting and almost dropping the bags and my grandma is standing at the door, watching my mom keeling over due to my GRANDMA's groceries. And I rush outside in my pajamas to help my mom and I yelled at my grandma why she couldn't help my mom and her response was "I had my phone in my hand." I'm livid. Oh, and another thing. My grandma leaves to El Salvador every year and spends about 6 months out there and comes back to USA for the remaining 6 months, so in June, she's leaving again. That means, we're going to have to haul her shit to our new apartment and she wont even be living there!
I'm annoyed, she's spoiled, and I don't like it. I'm having a very hard time adjusting.

Okay, rant over! Thanks for listening!


Comments

Popular Posts