Miracle Weight Loss Pill?!

Hello my lovelie!

So, over a course of about 2-3 months, I've been hearing nonstop about Garcinia Cambogia and it's weight loss effects. I did a heap of research on it to make sure it wasn't a scam or just a stupid fad...turns out, it's all natural and it comes from the rind of the gambogee fruit. The ingredient found in the rind is known as HCA (hydroxycitric acid) and it is known to block fat by preventing the production of enzymes needed to store excess calories as fats. When the enzyme is blocked, this fat storing process is halted. Just a warning, these pills are NOT a get-out-of-jail free card! This does not entitle you to eat at buffets for every single meal and not have any repercussion. You should still excessive and eat normal portions. After reading/watching positive reviews online and on youtube I decided that I would give it a try. Now, there are TONS of different companies selling this stuff out and unfortunately there are some fakes... But, to help you ensure you are purchasing a legitimate product look at the ingredient listing. When looking at the Nurtitional Information, you should see "Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, Zero Artificual Ingredients" also, the HCA level should be more than 50% in order for it to work properly. I purchased the Labrada Nutrition - Garcinia Cambogia and this is an example of what MY bottle looks like and what to look out for.
 
I just started taking the pills on Monday so I have yet to see results. I will definitely be doing weekly posts about my thoughts on these pills. As required by the instructions, I take 2 pills 3x's a day. So 6 pills total by the end of the night. I take 2 right when I wake up on an empty stomach (Does not make my tummy hurt at all! And I have a sensitive stomach too!) No negative side effects, no headaches, stomach aches, mood swings or anything of the sort. I have noticed a decrease in hunger and I feel fuller faster and feel fuller for longer. I do not snack anymore due to me feeling full or just not hungry. A BIG plus is these pills have a chemical called serotonin that is released into the body that is a "feel good" chemical. Basically, it's a mood enhancer which explains why I've been in a great mood lately. So my review for these product so far, is all positive! Although I have yet to see any weight change(I'm barely 3 days in) I have noticed that I do not have any negative side effects, I feel full longer and don't crave snacks anymore, and my mood is significantly better. Hopefully by next week I have even better news to report to you guys! 
Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts