Manic Mondays!

Hello My lovelies!

It has come to my attention that I have been such a slacker when it came to my blog. I would come and go whenever I pleased and sometimes go weeks without writing.. BUT NO MORE! I will start up a new solid schedule that I will follow starting today! I will be blogging 5 days a week(sometimes they will be short posts) but the point is, I will be writing every day! I've come up with a schedule as followed:
 

Manic Mondays: A recap of what the hubby and I did over the weekend.
Tasty Tuesdays: I will do research in some of my favorite recipes or recipes I'd like to try out eventually and share them with you all!
Wreck It Wednesdays: A day where I will vent out whatever I have pent up inside, rant, talk about what has been on my mind, any negative thoughts/feelings that I have that I want to air out and over come. 
Therapeutic Thursdays: I will talk about my look of the day, my makeup of the day, my favorite product of the week, what I'm wearing, ANYTHING beauty related since I LOVE makeup.
Favorite ____ Fridays: On friday's I will recap any thing that I've found to really like, whether it be a food, a store, a candy, a tv show, book, article, picture, movie or youtube video. I will share out my favorite ____ with you guys! 

Hopefully that gets me going and keeps me on track with my writing. 
I will also throw in some random posts throughout the week according to my mood lol
Look out for that guys! I'm super excited to share a little insight with my readers! <3




Comments

Popular Posts