I'm going international, baby!

Hello my lovelies!

I have some really exciting news to share with you guys! I'm going on a vacation, or how many of my international viewers like to say, I'm going on a holiday! My lovely, generous boyfriend is whisking me away to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in July! For those of you who aren't familiar with that area, it is a very tropical and warm popular vacation area. I am so excited that this is the first time I'd be vacationing internationally with my love bug! He was kind enough to surprise me on my birthday (April 2nd) that he booked us our flight and hotel for a 4 night vacation to Mexico! I couldn't have been more thrilled :)

It's sort of turned into an unintentional tradition to compact my birthday, his birthday and our anniversary into one celebration. Last year, it was Las Vegas for both our 21st birthdays and 1 year anniversary. This year, it's our 22nd birthdays and 2 year anniversary celebration while sipping piƱa colada's on the warm sunny beaches of Puerto Vallarta. I'm beyond blessed and grateful for this man I call my boyfriend, who is so thoughtful and sweet to go above and beyond for us.

Stay tuned! Just like last year, I'll be making a post on OOTD's, MOTD's, Packing tips and outfit ideas!

Until next time,


Comments

Popular Posts