Viva VoxBox!

Hello My Lovelies,

I'm so excited to share with you this round of voxboxes that Influenster was so kind to provide for their members! For those of you who do not know what Influenster is, it is a word of mouth company that seeks individuals who are up to date with social medias (Twitter, FB, Instagram, Vine, etc...) in order to get the "word" out on the newest and hottest products that they will provide for you. This voxbox was a pretty hefty sized box, the biggest that I've ever gotten, and it was chock full of FULL SIZED free goodies!
  1. Shell Fuel Rewards Card
  2. Montagne Jeunesse - Manuka Honey Feel Off Face mask
  3. Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths
  4. Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant
  5. (2) Pure Ice Nail Polishes in the colors - After hours & It's Complicated. 
  6. NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color - 040 South Ferry Berry. 
I have yet to try any of these products out, it will take me a while to do so since there are so many products to review. In my own time, I will give detailed reviews on all of these products so look forward to that!

Also, as a disclaimer, Influenster is 100% free and will NEVER cost you a dime. What's better than getting freebies?! Sign up today :)

.

Comments

Popular Posts