Passhole?


Hello my Lovelies,

Most of my faithful readers already know that I have been an annual Disneyland Pass holder for a couple of months now and in which I am completely obsessed with. With that being said, there are a ton of perks of being a Pass Holder, or as Cast Member's like to call us, "Pass-holes"(Passholder+Asshole=Passhole) and there are some cons that come along with it as well. Here is MY rendition of being a Disneyland Annual Passholder!


Growing up, My mom used to work at a hotel that was part of the Disneyland "strip" and would get free tickets from time to time and would take my siblings and I. I have fond memories of riding the carrousel and the dumbo rides with my mom and meeting characters as well. Don't even get me started on the Main Street Electrical Parade(that was discontinued at Disneyland and now currently located at Disney World.) From Churros, Mickey shaped Pretzels, and those delicious Dole Whip floats, Disneyland was a sweet place to be at and I just don't mean the treats! Unfortunately for me, my mom got a new job and we didn't go to Disneyland as often as I liked but over the years, I did have opportunities to visit my second home, but it eventually started to feel so distant and almost forgotten. It had been about 6 years since I last went to Disneyland until my boyfriend took me for my birthday last year. That day was amazing. I took it all in. Rode all the rides I could, ate everything I could get my hands on and saw all parades and firework shows! I didn't know when I would see this again. I was on a Disneyland binge and I was not even the slightest bit ashamed.

Christmas 2013, my generous boyfriend gave me a Premium Disneyland Pass(the highest pass grade w/ no blackout dates) and we go on a weekly basis. I absolutely love my boyfriend for getting me this pass. I am addicted to going to the park. Parking is included in our passes so we don't have to pay extra, we get discounts in select stores and restaurants, we can go any day at any time, and I live about 10 minutes away so it's a place we like to go when we're bored and want to get out of the house. If you're on the fence about getting a pass, I would say GET ONE! It is totally worth it. Albeit, we got the most expensive passes...but we've already got our money's worth for the price! Since we go so often, and considering a daily ticket is about $90, we already surpassed that with our visits to the park! So essentially, we're getting in for 'free!' Another perk that I've grown to love is, the cast members eventually recognize you and say hi to you! Our favorite rides are California Screamin' and Hollywood Tower of Terror and many cast members know us by name!  Since we are of legal drinking age, there are locations inside of Disney's California Adventure food court that serves alcoholic beverages! When it's a hot summer day and we know we're going to be waiting in a long line, I'd get a nice cold margarita and he would get a beer. Totally hits the spot! It's a perfect medium when you're trying to be a kid at heart but you want a little adult kick. Ain't no shame, honey booboo! There are also a ton of shows that you can enjoy, if you have little ones this is especially fun and you get to get a break too! The movie Frozen has a princess meet and greet where you get to meet and take a photo with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa. You can also meet all the Disney Princess!
Disneyland has two firework shows:
 Fantasmic! is a mixed-media show presented one or more times each evening that the park is open late (10 p.m. or later). Staged at the end of Tom Sawyer Island opposite the Frontierland and New Orleans Square waterfronts, Fantasmic! Was at its debut the most extraordinary and ambitious outdoor spectacle ever attempted in any theme park. Starring Mickey Mouse in his role as the sorcerer's apprentice from Fantasia, the production uses lasers, images projected on a shroud of mist, fireworks, lighting effects, and music in combinations so stunning that you can scarcely believe what you have seen."
 Remember... Dreams come true: "Since it debuted in 2005, Remember has been the go-to fireworks show in between seasonal varieties and a particular favorite among locals. The show runs the full gamut of special effects: a rousing score, spectacular firework effects, castle lighting, lasers, and an impressive flight from the fairy Tinker Bell. Julie Andrews narrates this pyrotechnic tribute to classic Disneyland attractions—featuring a pirate cannon assault on Sleeping Beauty Castle and audio from Adventure Thru Inner Space—with music from Walt Disney World's popular Wishes fireworks. We rate this show as five stars and not-to-be missed"
All firework show description credit goes to Touringplans I do not own these websites.

As if delicious fruity alcoholic drinks wasn't enough to get you down to Anaheim,  I have a couple more reasons why you SHOULD be an Annual Pass Holder. I am a huge photo taker. I love to take pictures of the food, scenery, landscape, people and my surroundings and those are so precious to me. I have tons of photos to look back on that flood my mind with memories of that day. This picture that I have attached with my boyfriend 'leading' me in the picture, this was the day where I random people ran up to me and yelled "GO DODGERS" because I was wearing an LA Dodgers t-shirt. This is the same day where we saw a couple get engaged during World of Color. This is also the day where we got into a stupid fight because we couldn't decide where to eat! I love this photo and it's because we have a pass that I was able to take it. I will absolutely be renewing my pass when December comes around and I will renew until I'm all Disney'ed out. Disneyland is fun for all ages whether you love pin trading, character meetings, or just go for the rides...Once you step foot into Walt's dream, "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy." 

Comments

Popular Posts