Birthday boy!

In 18 days it's going to be my boyfriend's 21st birthday! I cannot wait to celebrate his special day with him! So since our plan to celebrate his birthday is to spend a week in Vegas, He requested that I buy him an extra large bottle of Hennesey. I personally don't like it THAT much but that's his favorite drink and hey, whatever makes the birthday boy happy! LOL

I also already know what I'm going to get him as his main gift BUUUT, I know he looks up on my blog and If I let you guys know, he'll find out too lol
But, I will drop hits. The item that i'm going to get him is medium sized, has the letters B.R in the name, it's hard and shiny. THAT'S ALL YOU GET haha

I'm so stoked to go out and buy his gift! But I'm not too excited about being broke after lmao


Much love,
Margie

Comments

Popular Posts