Urbanog.com review!

Hey guys, So I thought I'd do a review for your guys based on Urbanog!

Okay so first off, you can read what I bought online at their website HERE!
Anyway, I have to say that I'm very pleased with this website!
Luckily I found what I wanted, ordered it, and very shortly received it! I placed the order on saturday afternoon, immediately received an email saying my order has been places and on the next business day it would be shipped out and to expect it before the 24th of this month. Reasonable.
I literally waited a day and Tuesday morning as I was leaving for work, I ran into the UPS man and lo and behold, my package came!!

It was super fast, simple and easy and the quality is GREAT! I can't wait to wear it!!
Definitely saved my vegas trip!!!


Comments

Popular Posts