Packing...

So I'm packing for Vegas buuuuut, I'm a month early lol...
I'm so excited, I've already made a list of products to bring, what makeup brushes/palettes to take and the whole nine yards!! I cannot wait!

I'm the type of person who plans ahead. I NEED to pack a month in advance so I can have that whole month sifting through my luggage with the things I don't need or change my mind on or add to the collection. With that being said, it's so odd for me to be this way considering I come from a family of HUGE procrastinators and wait until the last minute to do things, I, on the other hand am different! Also, this is my online check list in case I lose my paper copy lol


 Anyway, I've set aside my heels, my sandals and ONE pair or chucks to take(in case we do a lot of daytime watching) I'm lacking one more bathing suit. I'm taking a couple of dresses(4 in total but only purchased 1 so far) shorts,capris, cardis, and I NEED blouses!!

So if you're wondering what are the must haves for travelling...keep reading! :)

Travel list

  • Sunblock(i prefer higher SPF since i'm naturally tan I don't want to get darker) 
  • Chapstick with an SPF as well *lips burn too!*
  • Moisturizer of choice
  • Sunglasses
  • Your makeup of course lol
  • Make up remover
  • Falsies(if you like to wear them) and lash glue
  • Hairdryer/straightner (i need a diffuser for my hair since my hair is curly. Most hotels don't have them)
  • Hair Mousse/leave in conditioner/serums
  • Heels of your choice
  • Bandaids(for those painful heel blisters)
  • Sport Guard(stops chaffing[chub rub] and rubbing of uncomfortable shoes)
  • My Comfy Favorite Sandals
  • Sneakers (if you prefer + socks)
  • At least 4 bathing suits (in my case since I'll be staying a week)
  • My favorite Side bag for shopping
  • UNDERWEAR  I almost forgot that lol 
  • Shorts, Jeans, Capri's, maxi skirts
  • Blouses, tanks, halters
  • Dress(es)
  • Also, purchase alcohol from home since Vegas is SUPER expensive.
  • Cash 
  • ID
  • Credit Card
  • Phone + charger
  • Gas money
  • Ipod!!
  • And lastly, MY BOYFRIEND <3
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to go on my first REAL vacation(being of age and alone) with my boyfriend. Just the two of us relaxing with a drink in our hands. I'm also super excited to celebrate our one year anniversary!

Much love,
Margie

Comments

Popular Posts