Absence makes the heart grow fonder♥

The hardest part about being in a relationship isn't the trust, or fighting. It's the distance.
My boyfriend recently took a new job that is VERY time consuming. Within the last two weeks we've only seen each other for a span of 10 minutes, THE ENTIRE 2 WEEKS.

Naturally, I miss him so much! But, it makes me so happy and proud to know that he's doing so well at work and doing this for himself. And that, as a girlfriend, makes everything worth while. We've had many bumps along the road some were easier to handle and others were the hardest thing we've been through. Like, him taking a month vacation with his family to Thailand. Being time zones away from him made it SO damn hard to communicate. When I was awake and at work, he was asleep. When he was awake and was able to talk, It was 3 am in the morning and I'd STRUGGLE to stay away and pay for it the next morning at work. 


Yet, we're still here and still in love and still happy as ever. I'm so proud of him and where he's come. I know he's not much of a reader on my blog (although he totally supports me and pushes me to write) I want him to know that he means the world to me and I'm so beyond blessed to be able to call you the best part of me. 

Okay! Enough with the mushy business. He gets off at work at 1 pm and once he's off of work that means we have 2 full days to spend with each other!

I need to get all dolled up and pretty for this stud ;)



Much Love,
Margie♥

Comments

Popular Posts