Ipsy Glam bag - March Edition

Hello My Lovelies,


I recently signed up for the Ipsy Glam bag subsciption where you sign up for $10/month and they send you a goody bag filled with 5 beauty products. This alone reeled me in. You can easily sign up using this link.

This subscription is great investment, in my eyes, because I'm a huge makeup junkie! You get small and sometimes full size samples of beauty products to test out and see if you enjoy them. If you end up liking it, they have the satisfaction of knowing you might go out and purchase the full size and etc. I know I've purchased full sized products after watching reviews on YouTube and I'm integument to go out and buy it but end up not liking it so it's a waste of moolah!





So, you get 5 product samples plus a cute little makeup bag! This month's bag was a really pretty coral pink pouch with gold detailing that looks like roses(not sure if it's just swirls or not lol).


You can go to Ipsy to find out more info about their cool Glam Bags and see if you'd like to sign up!



Comments

Popular Posts