Spiritual Connectivity

Hello My Lovelies,


I can't tell when, how or why I had this inkling feeling that there was something special or different about me. I can't see through walls or read people's minds but I can read peoples energies and emotions before they speak a single word. I'm also very sensitive to graphic material. I cry when movies are based off true event like "Twelve Years a Slave" and any movie/show that depicts strong and graphic pain. I feel pain while watching the movie. I feel so incredibly saddened by animal brutality. Why is that? This baffled me. Fast forward to present day, I feel more connective to myself in a more in depth spiritual way. I'm not religious. I don't practice or follow any faith aside from myself so I don't feel influenced by the Holy Spirit to feel this way.

Ever since I could remember, I was already great at the guessing game. I'd play with my older sister and we'd take guesses on what song would play next on the radio and usually, I was always right. I can finish people's sentences and even use the exact word they're looking for in the brain. It's really strange but really cool!

Upon further investigation, I came across hundreds of websites and scouring over them to try to find a word/name for this. I'm not psychic. I'm not telepathic. WHAT AM I?!

Then I found a website that allowed me to take a quiz they offered to let me know what intuitions I had. Turns out, there's a perfect word for what I've been feeling/experiencing all these years. Empath.

I am an Empath.

Empaths: are highly sensitive, finely tuned instruments when it comes to emotions. They feel everything, sometimes to an extreme, and are less apt to intellectualize feelings. Intuition is the filter through which they experience the world. Empaths are naturally giving, spiritually attuned, and good listeners.

It all makes sense now. Not that this is any gift or that I have special super human powers, because I don't. I'm just very receptive when it comes to other peoples emotions and I can read them better. 

Take the test and find out for yourself! 


Comments

Popular Posts