Strawberry Thoughts

Hello My Lovelies,

Something that I've been thinking about lately and a topic that's been heavy on my heart lately is... Right when you get comfortable with your life and you think you have it figured out, that said life throws you a big fat curve ball and whacks you right in the face. Don't do that. Don't ever get comfortable because then you get like me and you're so let down and confused and unhappy due to changes.

I've worked at my currently employer for 1 year and I absolutely love it here. It's a great enviroment, an easy and chill job and my boss LOVES me. But, sadly, we're going out of business soon and as of March 31st(2 days before my birthday...) they're closing up shop for good.

I've been applying to other places and looking for a job but I can't seem to snag anything. So I'm a little worried when it comes to my finances because no job = no income and no income = a bad time for everyone.

Lordy, I just wish I could catch a break.

Comments

Popular Posts