Going Under the Knife

Hello My Lovelies,


As you're reading this, I'll probably already be out of surgery! It's not what you think. I'm not altering my looks, I'm fixing my mouth! HAHA as weird as it sounds, it's true!

Most of you know what wisdom teeth are and for those of you who don't know, you're very lucky not to have them or you're living under a rock! Well, my wisdom teeth have always been bothersome as my mouth isn't big enough to fit the new growing teeth so they push and strain on my teeth and now because of them, I have a crooked tooth in the front of my mouth from the realignment.

Well, I'm in pain. A lot of pain. I can't eat and I can't swallow because my bottom right wisdom tooth is growing towards my jawbone. That's right. It's burrowing itself INTO MY JAW. So, with all those fancy do-hicky things at the dentist office, the Xray was able to show where my tooth is and how it's growing. It's clear as day. My rebellious wisdom tooth is going against the grain and instead of growing up and out, it's crowing back and in. It's a big mess. All in all, I'm getting the remaining wisdom teeth pulled out since those could potentially be bothersome in the future (I'M TIRED OF HAVING TEETH ISSUES) so this is a good thing!

There might be a "Margie after the dentist" video if my mom can figure out how to work her iphone lol but probably not.

I'm a little nervous but excited to get this over with and hopefully, eradicate my everlasting teeth problems.

Now. Since it's the day before the surgery, I'm going to *try* and feast on a messy, sloppy, greasy meal before Thursday because I won't be able to eat anything other than soup, mashed potatoes and jello for almost two weeks due to the extraction and stitches in my mouth.

Who knows..this may be the best diet I've ever been on lol

Wish me luck!
xo


Comments

Popular Posts