Tis the Year of Conquests, Resolutions, Love and Success

Hello My Lovelies,

     365 days have come and gone and here I am wrapped up in a plush blanket, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate as the winter sun is setting in my beautiful California sky. Nothing beats the feeling of the crisp cold SoCal winter air filling our lungs. It's January! It's cold.. Okay, It's cold for California and it's that time of year where we wash our hands and rid ourselves of past grudges, heartbreaks, sorrows and move forward to restart a brand new slate of untainted life. We have another 365 glorious days to make the best unwritten story come true. I'm ready. I am so ready to go on a quest for happiness and positivity. Join me, shall you?

     As cliche as it sounds, I've come up with a new set of resolutions that I'm beyond determined to accomplish! But, here's a secret: I'm horrible at keeping promises/resolutions but my number one resolution is to KEEP my resolutions haha. Yep. True story! So, without further ado here are Margie Caroline's 2015 Resolutions: 
  • Find a good job that I'm happy at and don't dread going to everyday.
  • Build up the courage to forgive my father.
  • Get into shape. Not necessarily concentrate on the lbs lost but get healthier!
  • Pay off ALL my debt.
  • Enroll in Makeup Artistry School.
  • Continue to work and grow in my relationship with Iravin.
  • Repay my boyfriend with a nice, fancy, expensive gift for taking care of me financially for almost 2 years. 
  • Look into moving out with Iravin if timing is right and we are capable financially.
  • NO BABY!
  • Get a credit card.
  • Learn to love myself better and to be kinder to myself. 
  • BLOG MORE!

I really need your help on keeping my resolution of blogging more! I really need to build momentum and keep up but, it's hard when I don't get any feedback of what my audience and reader wants to see. But, hopefully I can change that soon to and I'm looking forward to building a larger audience. 
Thank you for being so magnificent and being one of my readers! Your time is greatly appreciated.

Happy new year everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts