It's Sickening.


Whether it be about you, for you or with you I love everything there is to know about you. Your little blue veins in the inside of your wrists are the music staff of your heart.. and with each and every beat, your heart rhythmically etches a melodic note, forever in red. The past 3 years that we’ve been together, you’ve formed the most immaculate concerto that not even the most prodigal composer could ever form, by just breathing. I could stare at you for hours and watch your chest rise and fall every single night. I would let my arm go completely numb and oxygen-ridden just so I won’t wake you. I’d spend as long as I have left on this earth and lose every ounce of my voice to profess my sickening love of your beautiful body every day. I am insane. I have completely lost all sense of direction and faith in this world but one thing that has never failed me is your ravishingly perfect aria of the two of us.


I need you. I love you. Without you, there would never be a perfect harmony.



Comments

Popular Posts