It's always better when It's FREE!

Hello my Lovelies,

       As many of you know, I am an Influenster and I frequently get sent sample boxes from Influenster.com to test out and sample products. (If you haven't already signed up for influenster..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?) And this round of Voxbox was called the Vitality VoxBox or #vitavoxbox. I was given a full sized sample of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons and I'm here to review them! 

First and foremost, I am tampons-only-girl. I NEED tampons in my life because pads give me rashes on my lady bits and it's not a fun experience to be on your period and have a painful rash on your hoo ha. Excuse my french. When I received my voxbox I was stoked to see that I got a FULL sized box of tampons to use days before my period came so it was perfect timing! I will have pictures demonstrating what it looks like through the entire process(No blood and gore, I promise!)

The packaging and wrapping of the tampon. Simple. Cute.
The cute small pink applicator!  Very soft and sleek plastic. Application was a breeze, no struggle, no chaffing, no tugging and no poking from the open head tip!
The actual tampon itself. I was shocked on how small it was and thought that it would never work and it would definitely leak since this is considered "Regular" absorbancy. Eek. It looks like a tampon for a Barbie haha

 The last picture demonstrates how large the tampon blooms and expands. It is textured and has layers of cotton with larger strips of cotton in the inside and the strips shorten as they go out. To my surprise, it holds up pretty well. It's absorbancy is just as good as any other "Regular" tampon.


I am glad to say that this product did not disappoint in my lady needs but one con that I have to share is the scent of this particular brand. I'm not sure if all of their tampons are scented or if only the Sport brand is scented but I CANNOT STAND THE SMELL. It says that the scent is "Fresh Balance." Whatever that means, I don't like it. It smells very old lady-ish. Like a perfume your grandmother would douse herself in. It gives me a headache and I have to store my box of tampons in a ziplock back because the scent permeates out of the box and I can smell it in my bathroom. Other than that, that is my only complaint. I really have nothing negative to say about the looks, applicator, application, size, and absorbancy. Everything is an A+ but except the scent. No likey. 


So if you're in the market to revamp your monthly best friend, definitely try this product out and don't forget to #playon!




Comments

Popular Posts