Just one of those days.

     Today was one of those days where I felt like it was going to be a good day no matter what. I woke up, did some laundry, washed the dishes and put them away, ironed my clothes, cleaned up around my room and even did my hair!(I have thick coarse curly hair so I try to not use heat on it as much and today after -4 months- of no heat, I finally straightened my hair) I straightened my hair for the first time in a while and like I mentioned before, I have very thick curly hair and those of you who have curly/wavy hair know that it is naturally dry and damaged so for that reason alone, I gave up all heat products to let it mend itself and when I was done, my hair was so silky smooth and LONG!! I literally dream of long hair and 
 I get to experience it temporarily until I wash it away haha but it was lovely. 

     I waited for my boyfriend to get off work to go visit him at his house. I did my hair, I smelled good, and he loves it when I don't wear makeup(luckily for me I was having a good skin day too) and I pampered myself and shaved. Let's just say I had a few things in mind.. wink ;) 

     I get to his house and his mom and "stepdad"(his mom never remarried but has been dating her bf for like 10 years so lets just call him stepdad) answered the door and asked me how I was doing and stuff, small talk. And out comes my boyfriend out of the shower with a bath towel wrapped around his waist and a giant smile on his face. He is perfection. We kiss hello and we go hang out in his room since the tv in the living room was occupied. We watch a bunch of new shows that I have never seen (i'm not a big TV person) and we end up switching the channel to watch "the Voice" now we both LOVE this show and we love critiquing the great singers and so on. Seriously, I'm at my happiest when we're laying in bed, my head on his chest and his arm thrown across me, him playing with my hair and watching tv or movies. I LIVE for days like this. Today was the first time that I've seen him in a week(he's super busy with work and went to visit his dad out of town) so needless to say, I missed him. He kept looking at me in a way that he used to look at me when we first started dating and complimented my hair, the way I was dressed and my perfume...he definitely put me in a good mood. Cuddling turned into kissing and kissing lead to... him putting me in a GREAT mood hehe ;)

     And we ended the night, wrapped in each other arms, watching tv and taking it all in. I get choked up thinking about nights like these and it kills me inside with eagerness that I can have a future filled with this. He makes me feel like there's no one else above me and for that, I owe him the world. 
Today was definitely a great day :)

Much love,
Margie

Comments

Popular Posts