How to Make Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! DIY Recipe!

Hello my lovelies! So it's that time of year again where all things fall and autumn related can be labelled with the ever so popular "Pumpkin Spice" name! For those of you who are addicted or really fond of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, you may find this video pretty handy! April from AprilAthena7 and from JustinAprilTV from youtube turned your favorite coffee flavor from a costly coffee shop to a DIY cheap dupe! She uses all natural flavors in contrast to the big chain stores who use syrups and all sorts of fructose sugars. I personally haven't tried her recipe yet but she's totally convinced me to do this STARTING TOMORROW! It looks so delish! Try it out and let me know what you guys think! 
please feel free to check out my youtube channel
Have a good day everyone! <3

Comments

Popular Posts