Want to be my friend?

     Remember how easy it was to make friends when you were in kindergarten and you'd instantly hit it off with someone who's wearing your favorite color of that girl who has the same hair style as you? I miss the days where a genuine friendship was easy to come by. I'm starting to come to this age were I feel differently about life than the girls I consider myself "friends" with. Yes, I am still very young, I am only 21 but I'm a lot more mature than my age. The girls I hang hung out with are still stuck in their high school days. They go out every night, they drink until their livers fail and they thrive for male attention. While me, on the other hand, little ole me likes to sit at home with my two chihuahuas and boyfriend and watch Big Bang Theory on TBS.
Is that so wrong?


I need more girl friends that are more like me. The majority of my “friends” are guys and just want to do more than friendly things. I need a companion  to go shopping with someone, someone to have sleepovers with that turn into talking all night about our boyfriends. Can someone please tell me why it's so difficult for me to find a decent friend?

I can find a relationship, keep a relationship and be happy but I can’t find a genuine friendship.
This makes me sad :( 
If anyone of you out there who is reading up on my blog and wants to be friends, contact me. I'm up for any takers. I promise I'm super nice and I don't judge haha :) 

Much love,
-Margie

Comments

Popular Posts