Let me reintroduce myself...


Who am I?

Hi! For those of you wondering who I am, My name is Margie! I'm that 21 year old working student that wants to share my life journey with those who care to read on about me. Let me start of by saying that I am pleased to have your attention and I am thankful you've somehow come across my blog :)

Facts about me: No i'm not a creeper. Not interested on finding love -- I've already found it. I will not censor myself. I speak very vulgarly. I don't have a mental filter and if any of this have sparked your interest than you and I will get along just great!
I also have a tumblr account where I randomly write here and there but that's mostly for my collage of sex, cartoon, black and whites, movie gifs and fan adoration! Please feel free to follow me @ Margiecaroline.tumblr.com where you can see what i'm up to and you can ask me questions!

I will write more content here and tumblr is more of a creative outlet.
I'm super excited to have you follow along with me as I learn the ropes about being in the real world!

Much love,
-Margie♥

Comments

Popular Posts