Luck was on my side today!

I cannot begin to describe the joy that I felt when I laid my eyes on the pair of heels I've been lusting over. There, just before me, were the most beautiful pair of Nude Lucite Heels!! A girls dream come true!!
Let me just say that I drove 45 mins. out of town in hopes i'd find a pair and the good Gods of shoe heaven graced me.

I've been looking online EVERYWHERE and I was not able to find them in my size and in the color that I wanted. So, I decided to try some malls out of my area in hopes that the stores would have a bigger selection.
So I decided on going to the Cerritos Mall. Mind you, normally it takes about 15-20 mins to get there but of course I just HAD to go during rush hour... but all that doesn't matter since they're not resting comfortably on my feet ;)

Anyway, I walked into the mall and sought out 3 different shoe stores, Bakers, Cathy Jean and Reflection with only one thing in mind and I sadly left the stores empty handed. At this point, I did not care how much they were going to cost me, I just wanted them to be mine!
So I totally forgot about the store called Love Culture and I marched in there with high hopes and as I scoured the shoe section, I didn't find them :(

UNTIL.... I just so happen to look at the very bottom of the shelf and there in all it's glory were the VERY LAST pair of nude lucite heels in 6.5 size! I ran to them, tried them on and rushed for the check out aisle.
The most rewarding feeling is find an item when you want it so badly!

I, myself am not a big heels kinda girl, only because I was a tomboy as a child and I'd pick running shoes over nice mary janes any day. BUT, i'm trying lol
Take a look at these beauts!

Much Love,
Margie



Comments

Popular Posts