Day #2 Knitting & Netflix

Hello My Lovelies,
Image result for burgundy yarn

As the title reads, Knitting and Netflix. Yup. That was how I spent my afternoon yesterday. Unfortunately, I was plagued with a debilitating headache. No pail killers were helping, no edibles were helping. I was supposed to go and get my nails done yesterday but my headache would not like the "salon smell" and it would probably make it worse. So, instead I went home and took a long bubble bath and played this really addictive game "Wood Extreme" and it really relaxes me.
The game is sort of like free range Tetris. You decide where you want to put your shapes and the goal is the complete a row on the grid and once a row is filled, it's "eaten" as I like to say and you get points. The game itself plays some zen music and It's just a cool game! Try it!

After that, what's a lonely girlfriend to do with herself when her man is on a business trip? She watches "The Office" while she knits. Not joking. I love knitting. It's a fairly new hobby of mine and I really enjoy it. So far, I've knitted a really pretty burgundy mishmash of what is supposed to be a square... lol
Like I said, I'm new. There's a bunch of holes in it but it's still knitted! My goal is to knit a bunch of different colored yarn squares and then sew those all together to make a quilt. Once completed, I will use it for my children and then pass it down to them and they pass it down to their kids and one day, I will have a distant great-great-great grandchild that has surpassed my timeline and tell their child that "This was made by your great-great-great-great grandma Margie, who didn't know what the hell she was doing and all we have of her is this blanket." 
THAT will be my legacy lmao

Anyways, my handsome comes home tomorrow and I'm thinking of spicing things up and wearing a little surprise number for him for when he gets home... 

Ugh. I miss him so much! Can' wait ;)



Comments

Popular Posts