Day #1

Hello My Lovelies, 

Well, my handsome guy delayed his trip by one day so I got to spend an extra day snuggled up next to him but sadly... he left this morning. 

So far, the only upside is that I'm at work for 8 days every day he'll be gone. 8 hours I typically spend apart from him. Easy. The downside is once 5:30pm hits, it's loner town for me. 
I'm actually living with my mom this week because I hate being alone lol. Two in one. I stay busy and not suicidal and she gets her splendid daughter bonding for a week! 

After work today, I really should get my nails done... but I'd much rather go out to dinner with my mother lol Adrian, My handsome, doesn't really eat seafood and I LOVE it. So I always try to get some seafood grub with my mama when I'm back home. 

Anyways, day 1 isn't so hard. It hasn't hit me yet lol but he'll probably come home on Thursday, Friday morning at the latest. I'm super stoked to see him as soon as I get off work that day.. Then, it's baby making time!! 


Comments

Popular Posts