The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants...

Hello My Lovelies,


     Love. Why are we so crazy over it? Why do we spend our lives seeking the other half of our souls? Why do we handle love like it's made out of a precious white cloud? Because, when we finally do find love, it makes us breath a little deeper, roses smell sweeter, the sky looks a little more blue and there's a pep to in our walk. The heart wants what the heart wants and who are we to deny it? 
I know that I never planned of falling in love with my current boyfriend. He was stuck in the friendzone and I liked him there. I denied myself to feel anything but a friendship with him. But, as most all stories about being "just friends" go, I inevitably fell deeply in love with him. Why? My answer is and will always because he is gold on my eyes. He saved me at the perfect time, he healed my wounds and showed me what love meant when I was confused on what love actually was. I owe him a lot for the things that he's opened my eyes to. 

We can't help who we fall in love with and there's nothing we can do to stop it so why even try? 
I know that I recently posted a rather upsetting entry where I wasn't sure how I felt about my relationship anymore because things have gone sour but needless to say, I am still completely in love with my boyfriend but not 100% happy with this relationship. I've come to terms that I should not ruin a good thing because of one flaw. I'm willing to work things out with him and see there this leads us. If things get better for us then great and if things take a turn for the worse, cool. I know that we were not meant to be and I'm okay with that. I'd rather know all our options and routes than to be blinded out of nowhere.


Love is great but it also sucks ass. You don't choose to fall in love but you choose to stay in love. 




Comments

Popular Posts