My Most Recent Paranormal Experience!

Greetings My Little Green Goblins and Blood Sucking Vampira's! 
It's come to my surprise that I don't recall ever writing about some of my paranormal experiences that I've had in the past. So, with Halloween creeping it's devilish horns around the corner, I thought I'd take this time to share a little eery sample of what I've witness with things, or people, from the after life. 

*DISCLAIMER*
This post is strictly going to be about ghost encounters/paranormal experiences that I have experienced myself. They are not fictitious and are not "urban legends" etc etc. 
I do acknowledge the difficulty to see credibility of what I'm about to tell you all but please keep in mind that this is something that I personally believe in and I am in no way, shape or ghostly form(see what I did there?) trying to push my beliefs onto you. If you believe in ghosts or not is entirely your decision. If you do not believe, that's completely fine. Please respect my beliefs as you'd like someone else to respect yours. *


My house was built in the 1940's perhaps at the latest the 1950's, so in hindsight, my house is approx. 70+ years old. That is a lot of time for a lot off creepy things to take place in and I'm about to dive into some truly disturbing facts. 

When my house was first built, it had 3 bedrooms and 1 washroom + garage, over the course of 20 years after that, some new owners had an in ground pool installed, in later years, the washroom was remodeled to be an additional bedroom. Up until my family moved into this house, that's all of the remodeling that I am aware of. Now, when my father decided to make some changes to the house, that's where eery things really started to amp up. My dad extended a bedroom that connected to our garage, thus making the garage a lot smaller than it originally was and the old bedroom much larger. He created a whole new room that is connected to my current bedroom which is now my makeup/filming/additional closet space room in addition to those changes, he also had installed a new "den" area where there is a wet bar, mini fridge and enough room for a sofa and tv. All those changes to this old house really set off whatever was dormant to awaken. It didn't like being disrupted but oddly enough, no one noticed these things but me...

Things would do a lot more than just go "bump" in the night. I'd see things and hear disembodied voices but I eventually grew accustomed to them and I paid them no attention since it became part of my daily life. Let me just tell you, I've had MANY experiences in this house but this post is solely circuited towards my most recent encounter which took place last Friday on October 17, 2014 and here is where my story begins:

I woke up on Friday in the mood to clean around my room, since it's usually a disastrous mess. I got up and ate breakfast and did my usual morning routine which consist of going on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Youtube. My mom wasn't home, she was a dentist appointment and went grocery shopping right after, my grandmother who lives with us was taking a walk. I was completely alone in the house. When all that was done, I got a hankering to clean this place up, so I tied my hair up and started blasting some tunes on my iHome to get the job done quicker. I was cleaning for about an hour with the music ridiculously loud (usually someone is home and I cannot play my music this loud, ever so I took advantage.) Once I was done cleaning and rearranged my furniture to the way I had it before, I shut off the music, turned off my iHome and was about to exit my room to get a glass of water... Let me just paint a mental picture for you. My bedroom is connected to my makeup room by a sliding glass door which always remains open. I was in my makeup room shutting off the music, since that's where I play my music as I'm doing my makeup. I shut eveyt thing off and grabbed my iPod and walked through the sliding door to enter back into my bedroom so I can exit to the rest of the house. As I turn off my bedroom light to go to the kitchen, I distinctly heard a very soft and quiet whisper of what I believe to be a child say the word "loud" RIGHT behind me. All windows were shut so it was not any outside noising coming through, no one was in the house besides me and there are no children anywhere near me. As if me hearing this small voice whisper directly behind me wasn't enough validation that someone or something else was in this room with me, a lipstick that I use on a daily was resting upright on my vanity was suddenly knocked off it's resting place and it rolled to my feet... My eyes widened, the hairs on my body stood on end and I quickly made a bee-line out of my room. When I finally came down from the rush of what just happened, I realized that I shouldn't have just jetted off, I should have stayed to see what else it would conjure up since at the moment this all took place, I was too frightened to look behind me and I just ran off.

So, moments later I went back to my room and asked "it" to give me a sign if it was still present. Nothing. It was silent and anything that was there before was no longer with me. 

Now, I'm sure most of you are wondering why on earth I was excited over this and wanted to speak to it and see if it was still there... Well my dears, I am freakishly obsessed with the paranormal and I thoroughly enjoy when unexplainable things take place in my house. It's exciting since things only seem happen to me. So, this sparks my curiosity as to why only I'm able to hear and experience things when other members of my family cannot. 


I'm not saying that I have special powers where I can see the dead or talk to them. What I am saying is, I have a sensitivity to hearing what others can't. I guess in a way, I'm more "open" and susceptible to what others chose not to believe. At least, that is my theory. 

Like I mentioned earlier... This was just one instance where I've somehow made contact with things or people not of this world and I'm sure it will not be the last time. And when the time comes, I'll be more than happy to share with you all.

Are you a believer? Have you seen a ghost? Let me know, I'd love to hear about it! 




Comments

Popular Posts