The Princess Tag!


 

Anyone is open to do this tag! No, I wasn't tagged by anyone but decided to do it anyway since it looks so fun! Pass it on! :)


1. Foundation: 
All time favorite foundation is the FitMe Foundation by Maybelline! Second favorite is the L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid to Powder foundation! Super great products!

2. Concealer:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer & Sephora Brand Concealer.
3. Powder: 
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent
 
4. Bronzer:
I use a face powder that I used when I was really into tanning, unfortunately I'm a lot lighter now lol so I use the Maybelline FitMe Powder Foundation in 245 as a bronzer.

5. Blush: 
Not a big blush fan. Sorry!

6. Highlighter: 
 Benefit High Beam Illuminator!

7. Eyeshadow: 
Naked 2 Palette. LOVE IT!

8. Eyeliner: 
  MAC Blacktrack Fluidlin!
 
9. Mascara: 
I use a plethora of mascara to get the right volume and length. But, my top favorite is the L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Lash Extensions Length + Intensity,
 
10. Lip Liner: 
Rimmel London Exaggerate in Addiction

11. Lipstick: 
All my MAC Lipsticks are great plus I love Kate by Rimmel in 104

12. Lip Gloss:
Not a fan of gloss AT ALL! Eeek.

13. Brow Product: 
I use the NYX Brow Marker. (Marker sounds scary but the outcome is perfect, plus it doesn't budge!)

14. Misc.:
  ELF Products are the SHIT!!

15. Nail Polish: 
My favorite polish brand is Essie. My favorite color is eith eith Bahama Mama or Butler please!
 

Comments

Popular Posts