Let's get a little closer, shall we ;)

1. Do you have a middle name?
Indeed I go, my middle name is Caroline. After one of my aunts :)

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was Theater and Choir. 
 
3. What's your favorite drink?
All time favorite drink no matter the time of day or season is peppermint hot chocolate!! <3 yum!

 
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande.

5. What would you name your children?
If I were to have two boys, I would name them Raiden and the other Gavin. If I have two girls, their names would be Tea(tay-uh) Olivia and Cataleya Sophia. (Exotic girl names, I know lol)

 
6. Do you participate in any sports?
I used to be a really athletic kid. I used to do cheer when I was little, switched to soccer for 7 years and was doing club volleyball during soccer and eventually did soccer/track/volleyball in high school! So yes, I loved sports :)

7. What's your favorite book? 
Icy Sparks by Gwyn Hyman Rubio.

8. What's your favorite color?
Purple and Pink :)

9. What's your favorite animal?

Leopard :) I love their animal print! So gorgeous!


10. What's your favorite perfume?

 DKYN - Be Delicious





11. What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving!

12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes!

 
13. Have you been out of the coun

try?
Yes, I have. I've been to many parts of mexico, Cozumel, Cancun and El Salvador(where my parents are from.)


14. Do you speak any other languages?
Fluent in Spanish and Sarcasm ;)

 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! An older brother(32) and an older sister (28). And yes I'm the baby lol

16. What's your favorite store?
Without a doubt, Target! I would live there if I could!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurant is probably BJ's. But, my favorite place to eat(which isn't considered like a nice dining place is) A korean bbq spot my boyfriend and I go to. I could eat kbbq everyday!

 
18. Do you like school? 
I have my days lol

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Too many to name! Shaycarl/Shaytards, CTFxC, Mamrie Hart, Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, Themomsview, Tipsybartender, Ilikeweilei(sp?) Jlovesmac14, and my all time top two favorite youtubers are Itsjudytime/Itsjudyslife/itsmommyslife and TheSacconeJoly/TheStyleDiet/JofeeJokes.



20. What's your favorite movie? 
I have a favorite movie for every genre lol.
Favorite Disney Movies are: Princess and the Frog and Ratatouille.
Chick Flick is the Notebook.
Comedy: Elf with Will Ferrell
Musical: Burlesque and Grease.
Horror: I LOVE ALL SCARY MOVIES
but my ultimate favorite movie is Grease! lol

 21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I don't really watch TV but when I do occasionally sit down to watch it's usually Ghost Adventures or anything on the Travel Channel lol
oh yeah, and teen mom! lol
 
22. PC or Mac?

PC!!

 
23. What phone do you have?

HTC Sensation.

24. How tall are you?
I am proud to say that I'm only 5'3. Yes, I'm short lol

 
25. Any pets? 

Yep! Two itty bitty teacup Chihuahuas names Maci and Lulu <3 the loves of my life! 


Comments

Popular Posts