Best day ever.

   
     A fact that many people don't really know about me is that I'm a HUGE Disney fanatic. I love all things Disney, movies, clothing, and theme parks... Obsessed. It all started when my mom used to work at Disneyland when I was little. She would always get free tickets and she'd take me and my siblings ALL the time and I absolutely loved it! I had autograph books, sticker books, pins, and took pictures with all the characters that I could find. Sadly, my mom stopped working there and we couldn't go as often but she had found a better job(in adult terms lol). Ever since then I was constantly missing and wanting to go to Disneyland.

     My boyfriend, being the kindest soul that ever walked this earth, knew I adored Disneyland and for my 21st birthday(This past April), he surprised me with a day trip. I was the happiest I've ever been in a long time. Plus! California Adventure sells alcohol so I got to feel like a kid plus have a few drinks while doing it ;) haha. That was the last time I went to Disneyland, considering you have to sell an arm and a leg for tickets, the cost was the only thing stopping me. My boyfriend and I have a tradition that we give our christmas presents early, not really sure why but I guess it's the excitement lol so last year he gave me my gift 2 weeks early and did the same this year. Boy, was I surprised!!

     Knowing my complete obsession with Disneyland and our early x-mas tradition PLUS our "monthiversary"(17 months together) was on Dec. 13, he surprised me by telling me he bought us a pair of Premium Disneyland Annual Passes!!! I was completely shocked and I started bursting out crying from happiness. He knew what I loved and he did everything he could to make sure he was by my side to share it. He is honestly by far the sweetest, most kindest, loving, generous human being that I've ever had the privilege of knowing. With that being said, He whisked me away back to his place for a sleepover, played on his new Xbox One and I eagerly went to bed knowing that the next day we'd be at the happiest place on earth! The next morning, we both woke up in a great mood, got ready, ate and hit the road and put on my Minnie ears! We spent ALL day at disneyland and california adventure. SO MUCH fun and we finally got to do some rides in CarsLand! And to make sure we got his money's worth, we went again on Sunday! haha two full days of Disneyland/California Adventure and I don't regret it! My feet hurt and my legs are sore but I loved every minute of it! :)

     I am so thrilled for this upcoming year and how we get to visit Disney whenever we please! I'm elated. I can't be happier. He is simply the best damn thing ever lol A HUGE shout out to my boyfriend Iravin for being the greatest boyfriend known to mankind! I love him with every ounce of me! Here are some pics I took :)

Comments

Popular Posts