Your Girls first experience with 1:1 CBD + THC VAPING!

Hello My Lovelies, 


Image result for stiiizy 1:1
I recently was able to get my hands on a very sought after (for me) vape pen but not just any ole vape pen, a vape that will get you high. Now, I need to make a disclaimer here and now, follow your state's laws and regulation with it comes to purchase, usage and consumption of any marijuana, CBD, THC product. In my state, California, you must be 21+ years old. 

I've never really been big on weed but I've come to learn that as I got older, my migraines were getting worse and worse. I tried everything. I changed my diet, drank tons of water, tried all the pain relievers on the market and nothing helped. My boyfriend, who is an avid smoker, suggested that I try a go with the medical route of weed. I was a little timid at first but I gave it a shot. Let me remind you that I have baby lungs and smoke murders me. Doesn't matter is it's from a bong, a chillum, a blunt, joint or piece NO THANK YOU. The smoke really does a number on me and It's just painful and not enjoyable for me. Upon realizing this, I just got TOO high TOO quickly and ended up just being a lump on a chair somewhere and clutching onto the earth for dear life before I blasted off until the abyss. So, with that being said, I went the alternative route and started to enjoy edibles!

When it comes to the realm of sweet, sticky high-inducing sweets. I've had it all. I've enjoyed gummies, baked goods, chocolate pieces, cereal bars, lozenges, lollipops..again, I've had it all. Upon my experimenting on these yummy lifting treats, I realized that I was STILL getting too high too quickly and not having an enjoyable high. I was always cautious when it came to eating my treats. "How much is too much? Was that bite too big? I don't feel anything, should I take another nibble?" It took the fun right out of it. When my boyfriend would ask me "How do you feel?" I'd always respond with: "I can feel the high in my chest.." and he always gives me a strange cock-eyed look. It wasn't until trying this vape pen out that I realized that, that chest feeling was MY ANXIETY KICKING IN. I was paranoid that I would look too high. Look too dumb. Be too high. Not function. Can't drive. Can't even talk and the panic would settle in and I'd just be a recluse in the corner of the room or on the couch just waiting for this feeling to be over. It sucked. It wasn't until my boyfriend came across this vape pen that he thought his weed smoking mom would enjoy that peaked my interest. It wasn't your average tobacco vape. In fact, no tobacco at all. It was a hybrid combination of a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC. The best of all worlds. 

Let me introduce you to my new best friend... The Stiiizy. Although they don't offer the 1:1 pod online, I was able to find them in store. For those newbies out there, CBD is an incredible alternative to THC if you find that regular weed doesn't always feel the best for you, for whatever reason.  
CBD, for those of you who don't know stands for Cannabidiol, which is the nonpsychoactive version of weed. So essentially you don't get the "stoned" feeling you go with taking a hit of flower but simply a nice soothing relaxed feeling. 

My first day with the pen, I was scared. Again, I LOATHED the feeling of being high. It gave me anxiety, it scared me, I was stuck in the house since I was too dumb to drive or even open a door lol so I was little standoffish when my boyfriend came home with a huge smile on his face and a care package for me. The pen is very sleek and chic. I love the way it looks and feels in your hand. It's not clunky, it's not bulky, it's not at all flashy by any means. It looks like a pen! 
Upon opening it, you have to charge it first, just like with all electronic devices. There is this cool LED light at the tip of the pen that flashes a soft red light to notify you that it is charging. 

Once charged, you insert the oil pod of your chosing, in this case, mine is the Mango 1:1 flavor. I took my first drag and nothing came out... I was being a little baby about it haha
Second try, I took a bigger drag and this time I tasted it light fruity taste of mango. I kept puffing and after 3 drags, I stopped. I waited to see how I'd feel/react and much to my surprise, I didn't get hit in the face with stoniness! I felt... great. I felt relaxed. I felt a tiny buzz but overall I felt really nice. 

The next day, I took it to work. I took a few puffs before work and I was fine. I was able to function, talk to people, answer phone calls and emails without a problem. I was so excited! 
I smoked all the way home that day and by the time I got home, I can tell that I was definitely high but non of the heavy, sitting on your chest, high feeling. I was a little too relaxed and I wanted to go to bed at 6PM but nonetheless, I still felt human. 

Now that I've reached the right amount of intake, I can properly use this for what it was intended to: Migraine relief! Although I have not had a migraine since having the pen, it's always with me in any case of any pain hitting me. 

I'm so damn relieved that I've found a method of pain management that isn't harming my liver! 

It's medical. It's safe. It's tasty. It's instant relief. It's amazing. 

If you have not tried CBD, you must. You might end up falling in love like I did! 






Comments

Popular Posts