New Hope ♥

Hello My Lovelies! 

It's all starting to come together and I'm honestly so happy for myself! As depressive and as painful as this breakup has been, I feel like it's one of those rude awakenings that I really needed. This entire week I've been searching relentlessly on Craigslist for open positions and I've been sending my resume to company's like they're the LA Times. I have one REAAALLY important job interview coming up that would be the ultimate blessing in my life and a couple other interviews this week as well. I'm finally getting back on my feet after a year and a half of on and off jobs. I'm starting to shake off the cob webs and the rust is starting to wither off and I'm getting myself back out there. I've been talking to other guys and going out to preoccupy my time and I've forgotten how it's felt to be on the market. It's an unfamiliar feeling for me considering four years of my life I've been dedicated to one man but I have to admit that it feels good to get noticed by someone other than my significant other... throw in a couple drinks and it's a party lol 

If I could go back in time and give myself a little advice, I'd definitely jump at the opportunity to shake myself sternly and say "You'll get over it. The world goes on." Which is absolutely true. I'd be lying if I said that I don't miss him but that's about all I can say about him. Moving on and moving up. I'm happy again :)








Comments

Popular Posts