Bronze Smokey Eye!

Hello my lovelies! Today I'm coming at you guys with a bronze smokey eye look I did today just for you guys! I will list products. 

Lets get started! 

Of course, as you always should... I primed my eyelids with NYX eyeshadow primer to ensure that the eyeshadow's stay in place.
I then highlighted my tear duct with a shimmer offwhite color from the BH Cosmetics 120 palette.
I warmed up my crease with this burnt pinkish color in the Itsjudytime palette.
I placed E.L.F's baked eyeshadow in Enchanted in the inner 3rd of the lid.
I then added a definition color in the outer most third of my eyelid in a matte black eyeshadow from the BH cosmetics 120 palette.
The resulted eye look:
I proceeded to apply a winged eyeliner, mascara and Kiss Natural Falsies in Vamp.
I finished off the rest of my face, foundation, contour, concealer, highlight and filled in my eyebrows! 
Simple and easy look that took me about ten minutes(not including waiting for falsies to dry.) 

Hope you guys enjoyed my mini eyeshadow tutorial look and try it out yourselves! I will definitely have more of these mini tuts. coming in the near future! 

Have a good day everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts