Influenster J'adore Vox box!

This month I received the J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. The box contained: Hershey Kisses, John Frieda Frizz Ease sample, a face mask bottle, tea samples and Kiss Natural Lashes is Vamp.
Everything in the box is great! I loved everything that I got out of it, especially the lashes. They really are feather soft and look very VERY natural. I'm not a big falsies wearer, I have small eyes and they feel heavy, but the band on these lashes were so tiny and thin that it didn't feel heavy at all! I really liked the little vial of lash glue it comes with. The glue goes on iridescent/blue-ish tint and when it turns white, it's ready! Other lash glues do not change color so it's hard to tell when the glue has set.
As usual, I applied a little mascara to my real lashes and I had to trim my falsies because they were a little long, I applied with tweezers and bam! They looked so pretty and natural and when I shut my eyes, it didn't show the band and it didn't look like the glue was pulling my skin. Great product! Thanks Kiss & Influenster!

Comments

Popular Posts