ItsJudyTime BH Cosmetics eyeshadow Palette Review!

Hello my lovelies! 

Today I'd like to share a review for you guys and it's going to be of the ItsJudyTime eyeshadow palette. I'm a HUGE Itsjudytime/itsjudyslife/itsmommylife fan and I was definitely going to be purchasing this palette as soon as I could but luckily my wonderful boyfriend surprised me by purchasing it for me! Such a sweetheart!

Anyway, let's get started!

Here is what the palette looks like:

 




Below I did some swatches of the pigments *used with eyeshadow primer underneath*
 All of the eyeshadow pigments are GREAT quality. They are very pigmented and the mattes are true mattes and the shimmer eyeshadow's have a very lovely pearlescent luster to them. They are opaque(especially the chocolate brown one) and they are all true to color(as you can see on my hand.) 
The packaging is really chic and has a delicate/romantic look to it. It isn't bulky whatsoever and it is definitely something that I can toss in my bag or suitcase if I'm traveling. The panel has a magnetic fixture on it so when you close the palette, IT STAYS CLOSED! You don't have to worry about the magnet weakening and opening inside your purse or makeup storage and having crumbled eyeshadow everywher.
 The outer packaging itself is very smooth and is a matted texture. The gold writing is a total win for me! Such a beautiful detail, and of course, the ItsJudyTime logo on the outside and Judy's quote "Natural is beautiful but makeup is glam" on the inside. 


 The eyeshadow's themselves are of excellent quality. The colors are all warm toned and neutral colors that could be used from day to night. My favorites are the blue towards the end and the first gold on the bottom row.

The only downfall that I could possibly fathom for this palette is...the eyeshadow texture is very "soft" and crumbly. That was my biggest fear since it is a limited edition palette and is now sold out, I didn't want to hit pan super quick. Unfortunately, just touching the colors with your brush will dig out a lot of product, which makes me sad :( BUT the show must go on!

All in all, I really do love this palette! It has the basics, it has the type of finishes that different people like, you have the bold colors and the soft neutral colors. It really is a lovely palette! Good buy for only $14.95! 



Comments

Popular Posts