I need help.

I really need some guidance right now.
Life is only getting harder from here and I'm scared. I'm tired of fighting all the time. I'm tired of crying tears that shouldn't be falling. I'm hurting and I know you're hurting too.
This is so much harder than we both had anticipated. I just want to know what to do. I need an answer.
I want us to work so badly but I don't know how to go about things. I know now that "love" isn't enough in itself.
I want to be with you. You want to be with me. Yet, sometimes you and I are foreign to each other. Let's change. Let's put aside who we were and start embracing who we need to be...for each other.
Let bygones be bygones. I want to move forward with you and I'm frustrated on getting pulled back by the past.
We make it harder than it needs to be for each other. Stop. I love you more than a fish loves water. You and I could go places, we just have to meet in the middle.
For my sake, for your sake, I don't want to have a broken heart anymore. I'm sorry for all I've done and for all the things I will do. Please forgive me and please don't stop loving me.

At the end of the day, me and you. That's how it's going to stay.  

Comments

Popular Posts