Let's have all the sex!

Hello Lovelies, 


It is I again! After a very long and unannounced hiatus, I am back! This time, in a completely different stage in my life and I'm really looking forward on sharing this bit of my personal life with all of you! As the title reads, yes... sex will be a BIG topic from here on out because Adrian and I are trying for a baby! We Cannot express our joy and excitement in this new journey we're *hopefully* about to embark on together. Ten little toes and ten little fingies to nibble and kiss on! I can't wait! 

I've also tackled on starting up my youtube channel again! This time, switching out the ghost stories and Minnie Mouse ears to Ovulation tests and baby bumps! I'm so excited to spark up these new interests and hobby to document the process of getting that baby into our arms. Minus the graphic horny details of course ;)

Here is my introduction video to my new/old channel lol. I hope you enjoy it and follow along this journey with me! 
I will be posting every week on my blog + Youtube channel. 
Please follow and subscribe! 





Comments

Popular Posts