Dear Target



First off let me start off by saying that I am a HUGE fan of your products and your stores. I can't go a week without "needing" to go to your store so, I love you. 

Secondly, I am an avid saver. Redcard + Cartwheel for the win!! I shop so frequent at my local location that the staff know me and greet me. No joke. Hi Drina if you're reading this! 

Target, or "targeƩ" as the French say, is my happy place. I get a cart...because a basket is ridiculous, and I roam the aisles. Starting with the Beauty section. "Do I need more foundation? Hmm, no but WHO CARES, I get 5% off my purchase! Put it in the cart!" "WOW! Raspberries are 2 for $5, I don't like the seeds but someone will eat them at my house." You catch my drift.

The one and only gripe that I have with the love of my life is their sizing. 
Target, honey. Baby listen to me. I love you so much that I've looked past this for quite some time but PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A PAIR OF SIZE 8 JEANS FIT  GREAT AND LOOK BETTER THAN THE PAIR OF SIZE 10 JEANS, WHO ARE SOME HOW TOO TIGHT FOR ME?! 

As if shopping wasn't already confusing for curvy girls like me, let's through in blind sizes and act like our consumers won't notice!

Yesterday, I wore a pair of Mossimo jeans that are a size 10. I was uncomfortable in them. They were cutting into me when I sat down. 

Today, I'm currently wearing a different pair of Mossimo jeans in a size 8. But guess what?! These fit like a dream. They're the same brand. Same style/cut. Different color but fit completely different. 


Am I a size 10? A size 8? 9?????

The trials and tribulations of being a female in this modern world and never know what the fuck her size is! 


Rant over. 


Comments

Popular Posts