Maybelline Superstay Better Skin™ Foundation

Hello Lovelies,


I recently received an Influenster Voxbox that contained a complimentary Maybelline foundation for me to review!
Typically, I'm a huge fan if their FitMe Foundation so I went into this with high expectations. Which, I was rather impressed with!
The foundation itself, its pretty nice. I was sent the wrong shade so I had to try to make it blend with my skin color by using bronzer and contouring... which leads me to my point: I wasn't able to give it a genuine review since I had to cheat a little. But, nonetheless, it was an awesome product. I did not enjoy the scent of this foundation, it smelt like baby rash cream to me (idunno. Don't ask lol) but the staying power was really impressive!

If I were to get this in my correct shade, I'm sure that I would absolutely love it, but considering that I'm ballin' on a budget and don't have the funds to be spending on beauty products all willy-nilly, I can't go out and test it out. When my financial crisis is averted, I will defo be back and retesting this product out again!


Comments

Popular Posts