It's really hard.

Hello my lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well as usual. As for me? I'm doing well! 
I know that it's been a long time since I've written to you guys and I know that I'm just full of broken promises but please know that certain situations going on in my life are making it difficult to make time to blog. 

As a lot of you know, my ex Iravin and I have gotten back together and things are going extremely well for us. 
I'm working for a really amazing company with even more amazing people who treat me like family. 
I'm in the process of packing and moving from my childhood home into a new apartment! 
On top of that, apartment hunting is no walk in the park haha 

Once the chaos that I call my life calms down a bit, I will be able to write more and share my thoughts with you just as I used to. But, in the mean time please hold tight. I will be right back. Please be patient. Good content is on its way to you!! 

Comments

Popular Posts