Free Makeup Products?! Yes, please!

Hello My Lovelies,

Yes. Let it out. I know I've neglected all my readers and I'm sincerely sorry for that. I've been in a little bit of a lazy streak but fear no more, I PROMISE to write more often! :)

I'm here today to review a product that I received in my "Vow Voxbox" from Influenster! 
The product that I'll be reviewing is the Pure Silk Rich and Luxurious Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist. Let me just start off by saying how LOVELY this smells! It smells so delicious! It smells tangy, sweet and a whiff of raspberries! 
Secondly, the feel. The texture of this cream is superb! It's sooo luxurious and smooth it feels like butter!(as unattractive as it sounds, it feels like a dream!) It glides on so seamlessly and easily and smells great!

Now, for the reveal! Shaving has never been a favorite thing of mine to do, I hate it. I nick myself, then I'm covered in band-aids. Not cute. But since the cream is so thick, I really feel like it provided a barrier between my sensitive skin and the blades. NO NICKS! The wash off is super simple and easy. Washed off in a breeze. 

Love this product BUT he only con is I have for it, is the after math. After shaving and rinsing off the cream, it leaves a film on your bathtub that holds on the little bits of shaved hair. Then you have to clean up the tub after wards :/ but that's just a personal preference!

Curious to find more about it, just search up #PureSilk in your social media apps! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts